The Mk 1 Apex Grade Semi Drop-In 40/9 Conversion Barrel Barrel is designed for the .40S&W Smith & Wesson M&P. Due to the tolerance variations in the M&P Slide, the barrel is semi drop-in. In some cases this means the barrel may drop-in without alteration, but in most cases will likely require minor fitting which is easily done by the end user. The stainless steel barrel features a 1:10” twist rate. The design increases accuracy performance making the M&P capable of shooting as small as a 1-1/2 inch grouping at 25 yards. Accuracy test results based on use of a mechanical rest. Final results may vary based on shooter ability, ammunition selection and variations in factory firearm tolerances.
Apex Grade Semi Drop-In .40S&W-9×19 M&P 2.0 Conversion Barrel – 5.00″
kr 3 990,00
Works with all Smith & Wesson .40S&W M&P pistols, including the M&P M2.0, requiring a 5.00” barrel.
– Direct replacement of factory 5.00″ barrel
– Converts .40S&W pistol to 9mm
– Improves accuracy
– Optimal performance seen with bullet weights of 115gr. through 147gr. using 9mm jacketed ammunition
– Due to variations in factory slide tolerances, slight fitting may be required and is easily performed by the end user
– NOTE: As with all conversion barrels, shooter may experience erratic ejection patterns due to light or low velocity rounds