Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes because Crimson Trace Lasergrips install exactly like factory grips. Side activation models activate instantaneously due to pressure applied by the palm of your strong hand to the side of the laser grip. Equipped with a master On/Off switch, Crimson Trace Laser Grips save battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2″ dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
- Activation: Side – Instinctive
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Polymer
- Gov’t, Commander Models fit full-size 1911 and 1991A single stack frames with 3-1/16″ grip screw spacing.
- Officer, Defender Models fit compact-size 1911 frames with 2-11/16″ grip screw spacing.Notes
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Not compatible with ambidextrous safety
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.
Tilbudet gjelder kun varer på lager.