In 2018, the market will see the arrival of first factory modified CZ pistols for the easy and highly stable mounting of modern compact collimator sights from many popular brands (e.g. Trijicon, Vortex, Meopta, Leupold, etc.), the CZ P-10 C Optics Ready service and defence model and the primarily sport special, the CZ Shadow 2 Optics Ready.
For each model, specially designed mounting plates have been machined and covered with an extremely durable surface finish by nitriding. The slide modification is the result of unique CZ know-how. Thanks to this, we have managed to perfectly match the shape of the plates with the design of both weapons, thus achieving an exceptionally low position for the collimator sight without compromising the safety and reliability of the weapon.
The main advantages of the CZ Ready Optics pistols include:
- exceptional robustness, strength and durability of the mount;
- low mount height;
- easy sighting of the collimator sight even at longer distances;
- option to use raised co-witness mechanical sights in case of any failures of the optics (for the CZ P-10 C Optics Ready in the standard design, for the CZ Shadow 2 Optics Ready a special plate with a rear sight is being prepared);
- compatibility with many popular collimator sights;
- design coordinated with the original CZ pistols.
|Safety features||Hammer safety notch, Manual safety|
|Overall height, width, lenght||157/34/217|
|Barrel length||120 mm or 125 mm (with barrel ramp)|