GLOCK 45 MOS – Compact Crossover in black with Modular Optic System
The compact crossover pistol G45 MOS in 9x19mm combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model. The slide in MOS Configuration makes it easy to mount a miniature reflex sight on the pistol’s slide without the need for a new slide or separate mounting system. Utilizing the design and engineering GLOCK developed for its military pistol (G19X), combined with Operator and worldwide Law Enforcement specifications.
The slide has the proven, superior GLOCK hard-surface finish nDLC in non-reflective black. It comes with front serrations (FS) which provide an additional tactile surface choice when manipulating the slide giving the operator positive traction even with wet or sweaty hand. The frame is also subdued black, with a flared magazine well for fast reloads in critical situations. Additional features include the smoother trigger pull, the enhanced texture for sure handling, a reversible magazine catch, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual ajustability and the incredibly accurate, reliable GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB).
With the G45 MOS GLOCK has the next level of performance for service pistols – tested, proven and unmatched by any others.
- Modular optic system – MOS
- The modular optic system (MOS) configuration offers the possibility to simplify the mounting of popular optical sights.
- Front serrations (FS)
- Front serrations provide a different look and an additional tactile surface.
- GLOCK’s nDLC finish provides tougher, more durable protection than previously used finish. The nDLC finish increases protection against corrosion and scratching and improves the ability of the pistol to function in adverse conditions.
- Ambidextrous slide stop lever
- The ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gun owners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide whether they are left-handed or right-handed.
- GLOCK Marksman barrel
- The GLOCK Marksman barrel (GMB) features enhanced barrel rifling based on the proven polygonal barrel design which delivers improved accuracy.
- Versatility by removal of the finger grooves
- Comfortable grip to a wider range of consumers, regardless of their finger size.
- Safe Action® System
- Three safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released.
- Reversible magazine catch
- The magazine catch of the Gen5 frame is reversible and enlarged towards the rear of the pistol. The reversible magazine catch is more user friendly to the shooter’s reach and allows them to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol.
- Flared mag-well for speedloading
- The larger opening of the flared mag-well makes it easier to funnel the magazine into the mag-well, particularly in high-stress situations where fractions of seconds matter.
- Customizable frame size
- The GLOCK G45 comes with backstraps in two sizes each one with or without beaver tail. The multiple backstrap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- Magazine capacity
- The G45 comes with two standard (17rds) magazines. Extended (17+2 rds) and other high capacity magazines are available.
- Mounting rail
- Mounting rails in front of the trigger guard allow mounting accessories such as tactical lights and lasers.
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Visible and palpable indicator as part of the extractor to show whether there is a cartridge in the chamber.
|1||LENGTH (OVERALL)*||189 mm | 7.44 inch|
|2||SLIDE LENGTH||174 mm | 6.85 inch|
|3||WIDTH (OVERALL)||34 mm | 1.34 inch|
|4||SLIDE WIDTH||25,5 mm | 1.0 inch|
|5||HEIGHT INCL. MAG.||139 mm | 5.47 inch|
|6||Sight Radius POLYMER||157 mm | 6.18 inch|
|Sight Radius STEEL||156 mm | 6.14 inch|
|Sight Radius GNS||155 mm | 6.10 inch|
|7||TRIGGER DISTANCE*||70 mm | 2.76 inch|
* FOR GEN4/GEN5 MODELS and G44: Check out the Gen5, Gen4 and G44 technology pages for medium/large backstraps (G19X and G45 see below).
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.